Hellooo, today Im telling you the most epic, most delicious, most amamzing and the newest food Trends. I got some of them from pinterest and other stuf but I am pretty sure that no one cares about where I got them, right? I know we just started with the year 2017 but these are amazing trends that you need to try!
Almost everyone knows tacos, although we don’t have taco-bell in turkey but I am telling you tacos have taken over the Internet. Give them a go and you’ll be amazed!
2. Instagram Foods!
Let it speak for itself. I always look at the pictures on Instagram accounts and ask myself: how did my life get to this point:( Theese pictures have some tutorials too, just look at them.
Heres my favourite: The BERRY
Heres the recipe: frozen berries, yogurt and ıce.
Blend everything and enjoy. Seriously there are so many different types of smoothies and they are just healthy and amazing. Check out my Blogpost about smoothies. I guess its still up…
4. Gingerbread- Stuff.
Its legit the most hyped drink at starbucks. Even I love the gingerbread Latte at starbucks. Heres a recipe how you can make your own starbucks themed Gingerbread Latte:
*THIS IS NOT MY RECİPE*,
- 1/2 cup strongly-brewed coffee (or two shots of espresso)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a small bowl or measure cup, combine the coffee or espresso, molasses, maple syrup, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk together until well-combined. Pour evenly between two coffee mugs.
- Heat the milk until just steaming in a small saucepan (or in a microwave). Froth by either using an electric frother or by placing the milk in a heat-proof jar with a tight-fitting lid and shaking. Pour the milk evenly between the two mugs. Spoon on the frothy milk on top. And tadaaa!!
I also find a recipe that was the original starbucks recipe but you needed to pay 80t to buy that and hell no I am not doing that…
5. Lastly, The one and only: Black FOODS!
They officially have taken over the internet. Its basically normal food dyed black. I personally do not like working with black colouring or dye because it just gets everywhere. But they look amazing but on the other hand.. its completely time wasting and a waste of ingredients but thats what ”hot” now… One of my favourite you tubers(THreadbanger) have started the hype. So here is one video of them. They are absolutely hilarious!