Hey Everybody, today I have a post that will mostly Affect the my loyal dancer readers. Today I have my Top 15 Tips for Ballet Class.
- Always have a bottle of Water with you. That is just common sense
- Accept that not everything will be easy at first, and you might not get everything right at first
- Apply the corrections your teachers give you.
- point your feet, stretch your legs.
- Always stand up straight.
- Do some yoga or some pilates at least 2 times a week.
- Stretch everyday. No matter what. Even if you are sick just do the splits in your bed or stretch.
- Take a hot bath with muscle crystals. I mean those bath salts and some oils. It will do your muscles magic.
- Or, if your feet start to really hurt, take an Ice bath(just on you feet)
- Feed your body WISELY. Yes, wisely. Don’t go on all-carb-diets or protein diets. Eat a little bit of everything. Your body needs fat and carbs.
- Practice the 5th position daily. It works magic for your turnout.
- Always have you hands and arms straight up.
- Be yourself, but don’t be to confident.
- imagine very class is a Competition
- Most importantly, be passionate about it
I hope that these Tips helped you!!!!!!!!!!!!