Hey everyone, I just started school today and to be completely honest with you I am really sad and disappointed that school started because if you don’t already know I can’t really stand school. But it was nice seeing the few people I like. To make your new school-year a bit easier, I have some Back to School life hacks that will come in handy someday.
- Use Highlighters. This is one of the most important things if you ask me. You can’t have enough of them and I am carrying 6 of them around in my tiny pencil case everyday. The best colours if you ask me are Yellow, Green,Pink ,Blue , Purple and Orange. They just make everything look nice and help you getting organized
2. The first impression counts! Try to be on your best behaviour whilst the first week of school. So then the teachers have a nice image of you. Dont get a bad image over the year though. What I am saying is that you should get your best behaviour on during your first week.
3.Try to get a planner or an organizer for the year. Write your homework or important stuff in here everyday.
4.Try and make new friends and be nice to the new kids in your Year. You know its just common sense that you make new friends and also have a good reputation in scholl and have someone to help you out if you need help.
5.Make School your no1 priority. Run for President, Class president, team caption of clubs or anything like that. That not only makes you look good in the eyes of teachers but is also extremely good for new contacts.
6. Join Clubs. It makes you more social and can help you do something except for just being an ordinary school kid. You’ll maybe even find a hobby you will really like and enjoy.
7. Don’t get involved with any drama at the start of a new scholar. New beginnings, new friends and a nice school-year. Don’t get involved in gossip, believe me it costed me my reputation once.
8. Pack your nag and also pick your outfit the night before. Don’t be rushing in the morning and forget something.
9. Don’t skip breakfast. I learned it the hard way but with breakfast I realized that I am a much happier person when I eat breakfast. Also take vitamins and other stuff that keeps you healthy.
10. Be yourself! Not everyone has to like you, and if they don’t: DGAF.
See you tomorrow